AssurCLEAN: An Exclusive Program for UMA Operator Members
AssurCLEAN is a Members-only program of the United Motorcoach Association empowering motorcoach operators to demonstrate to consumers their ability to travel with confidence. All participants acknowledge the following tenets of the AssurCLEAN Program. There is no additional charge to participate at this time and all participants receive vehicle decals, a printable certificate suitable for display, and digital assets to promote your company's AssurCLEAN status.
A participating company must acknowledge that it has and will continue to:
- Designate an individual to be responsible for responding to SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) concerns. Furthermore, all employees know who the designee is and how to contact them.
- Provide all employees with information about SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19), how it spreads, and risk of exposure, training on proper hand washing practices and other routine infection control precautions. access to soap, clean running water, and drying materials or alcohol-based hand sanitizers containing at least 60% alcohol at their worksite.
- Conduct worksite assessments to identify SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) prevention strategies.
- When practical, provide products as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control, Environmental Protection Agency, and other applicable government agencies so that surfaces commonly touched by passengers and staff can be cleaned periodically.
- Use disinfectant products that meet Environmental Protection Agency’s List N: Disinfectants for Use Against SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) and provide employees training on manufacturer’s directions.
- Coordinate with local and/or state public health officials to establish ongoing communications to facilitate access to relevant information.
- Monitor federal regulations and public health agency guidelines as appropriate.
GET STARTED TODAY
- Download the AssurCLEAN Acknowledgement
- Fill it out, sign, scan a copy, and return form to UMA (fax: 703.838.2950, email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Sample certificate and driver card below. Once your form is satisfactorily returned to UMA, your certificate will be sent to you by email, along with digital assets to help promote the program and your business. Your certificate expires 12 months from the time of issuance.