February 12-13, 2019
Motor Coach Industries - Hayward, CA
Your CBA sponsored Spring Maintenance Seminar has been designed to help bring more efficiency into your shops.
Keeping up with the seemingly endless technology enhancements on our Motorcoach equipment is a challenge not just for our California member shops but for shops all over the country.
The 2019 program topics have been selected by our committee to address a few of those challenges with knowledge from the industry experts directed in a classroom and shop setting for our techs and shop managers.
The two-day seminar, hosted by MCI at their Hayward California facility will spotlight common and unique systems for all of our major Motorcoach manufacturers on the following subjects:
- New Motorcoach State Regulation explanations from our friends at the CHP.
- Controller Area Network or “CAN” Line theory and diagnostics.
- Independent suspension care and maintenance.
- Seatbelt and seat maintenance with emphasis on parts procurement and proper seatbelt replacement.
- Air brake system components explaining their functions and how each manufacturer meets FMVSS design requirements.
- A preview of the Cummins X12
There will be valuable pieces of information for your newest floor techs and for veterans alike so please take advantage of this low cost opportunity to help your shop run more efficiently and more safely!
Space is limited so please sign up early on the CBA website. Registration will open in December.