Motorcoach companies who are in the UMA AssurCLEAN program have agreed to the following:
- Designated someone to be responsible for responding to SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) concerns and all employees know who the designee is and how to contact them.
- Provided all employees with information about SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19), how it spreads, and risk of exposure, training on proper hand washing practices and other routine infection control precautions. access to soap, clean running water, and drying materials or alcohol-based hand sanitizers containing at least 60% alcohol at their worksite.
- Conducted worksite assessments to identify SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) prevention strategies.
- When practical, provide products as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control, Environmental Protection Agency, and other applicable government agencies so that surfaces commonly touched by passengers and staff can be cleaned periodically.
- Used and continues to use disinfectant products that meet Environmental Protection Agency’s List N: Disinfectants for Use Against SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) and provide employees training on manufacturer’s directions.
- Coordinated with, and will continue to coordinate with, local and/or state public health officials to establish ongoing communications to facilitate access to relevant information.
- Monitored, and continues to monitor, federal regulations and public health agency guidelines as appropriate.